Hi Blogging friends,
It's sketch challenge time at AnnaBelle Stamps, we hope you'll join in the fun again this week.
Pop over to the AnnaBelle Blog to see all the details as well as some samples from the Belles.
Better still, check the links to each of the girls blogs under the Design Team tab at the top of my page.
Today we say goodbye to Stephanie. So sad but we'll still be able to enjoy her talent by visiting her blog! Wishing you well for the future Stephanie.
For my card I flipped the sketch and added to my growing stash of Christmas Cards, see what you think......
Chocolate Chip and white card used with a strip of red/white dsp. I've coloured with Prisma pencils and OMS. Adding some glitter and dimensional magic to two of the images from 'Santa's Star'. 6mm cherry Sprinkles add a little bling.
I have a second card to post today, nothing to do with the sketch challenge but it does use an AnnaBelle set......
'Walshie' and I are celebrating an Anniversary today, 32 years of wedded bliss (well most of the time anyway!) and this is my card for him.......nothing too slushy for Mr W.... he's not that kind of man :)
Do you like this image? it's from Whimsy Flowers and I've paper pieced the birdhouse....(thanks Betty)
I'm entering this card in the CAS challenge on SCS and also
Have a great week end all, it's a long week end here in Sydney hope the weather is kind!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.