Tuesday 27 July 2010

Kioshi Birthday Wishes - Joan's Garden #7


What about joining in with a new rubber and clear stamp challenge group! ' Let's Ink It Up' is an Australian site with a growing membership and they now have a group over at SNR.  Check it out HERE!    Oh and did I mention there is Candy too?







I was playing with my flower punch today and some Basic Grey Kioshi paper and this little card is the result!
I must have cut the large dp circle some time ago and it was in the odds and ends box...perfect.
I  dry embossed another piece of white card, using a Cuttlebug textile embossing folder to overlay this and some ribbon.  The punched flowers and leaves were arranged to include the bow, which just left a stamped sentiment.  Birthday wishes from Annabelle Stamps.  The centre of the flowers and all four corners are embellished with Kaisercraft pink gems.

I'm entering this little card in Joan's Garden challenge #7 which is for a 'Bright and Happy Birthday Card'.   
I think Joan's at CHA this week...........ooh lucky thing, I'd love to visit one time.  Does anyone know if they have one in April/May ?  

I have to pass this next one on to you all.......cos I've laughed for two days checking out
the Waltzingmouse design team, who have been previewing Claire's July Release sets  (on sale later today).
They're Halloween sets which I really don't use  ....  shame, but gives me chance to catch up on the ones I missed last month.  You should go check out what Claire and her girls have been up to........Bottled eye balls, Decomposing fingers, bottled blood........you name it!  If you decorate and have Halloween Parties you'll love these two sets.  Me, I'm never sure when Halloween is (November ?). I just know I have to have lollies in the house in case some of the neighbourhood children brave our drive!   Am I  sad?



Till next time.........




10 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Rather elegant I think . love the flower and bow arrangement

Patti P. said...

Sue, love this card...perfect the way your flowers and bow encircle the sentiment and your embossed circle. Will have to try and remember this look. Good luck in Joan's challenge this week. Wish we were at CHA, too!

craftieodmae said...

Your card is gorgeous! Halloween is Oct 31st. I don't do much for it either.....

Robyn said...

I don't even do the lollies for the kids- but it's not sad- we're not Americans- we are Aussies!

Sammi said...

This is beautiful Sue! Love your sue of that Kioshi paper :D
Sammi
xxx

Betty Benton said...

Sue, your card is fantastic! I love the colors!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your arrangement of flowers!

Selma said...

Oh my favorite colors. This is simply gorgeous. Love how you arranged the flowers. Fantastic card Sue.

CraftinGranny said...

Sooooooooooo pretty Sue!!!! My fav colors.
"Hugs" Carol

carol said...

I love your cards they are stunning!!

Carol x