Monday 23 August 2010

WMS - Shabby - Together Always


Hello Blogger's,

As promised this is the card I finished at 1am Sunday!! 
Once again repeat stamping with the gorgeous border stamp from WMS Victorian Frippery for my background. 
Don't you just love these stamps that coordinate with Spellbinder dies? I do, this one is just perfect to dress up a sentiment.   I've added the jute tape and another button from my stash to keep this card  suitable for a Male.

Talking of males, mine has an appointment with the Surgeon today. We're hoping the plaster resting splint can be removed or replaced with something a little easier.  The physio's want to start working the arm more which the present splint hampers.  Fingers crossed!

Till next time.........                     
                 
                                              

Card: SU Kraft, cream card, American Crafts green. Stamps: WMS Victorian Frippery, Fancy Phrases. Embellishments: 5 KaiserCraft chocolate pearls, GKD Jute tape and twine, button from my stash. Equipment: Spellbinder label 2 die.





7 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hi Sue, gorgeous card, and glad Walshie is on the mend, will call tonight.

craftieodmae said...

I didn't know their stamps did that, thanks for sharing, this is so gorgeous!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

The background layer is stunning . Then the frame for the sentiment is doubly stunning , well done .Love the jute strip too.

Patti J said...

Hi Sue, first - your card is delightfully beautiful! I love the crispness of the repeated design. You're right, it would work nicely for a masculine card! Speaking of masculine...I will keep you and Walshie in my thoughts and prayers today. Keep us posted on what the docs say! Hugs...

Nancy said...

Stunning!!! I love this card -- the patterns are just beautiful and I love your color choices.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is amazing Sue! Love every little detail! Hope all goes well with the surgeon today!

Brenda said...

sue this is so elegant and pretty.