Please scroll beyond this post for Annabelle's .
Hello, it's Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz time so thanks for stopping by. You can get the blog list here if you've just happened on my post, I promise you'll find lots to inspire you.
It's supposed to be Spring in Sydney but it feels more like Autumn. It's been blowing a Hooley for the past 48 hours. Perfect crafting weather though and with the theme of Autumn for this months Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz I was definitely in the right mood.
Big Blooms Chrysanthemums was the set of choice, stamping four layers to cut out and some of the leaves. Lots of sponging, distressing and a bit of piercing. Add some ribbon a bow, tag and button, maybe a few gems ..... and here it is.
Here's how for those who like to see such things:-
1. One layer of SU Pear Pizzazz over PW heavyweight card.
2. Stamp the lattice from Pic-nic Patterns in Antique Linen Distress ink, sponge, pierce and distress the edges. Do the same to a scrap ready for the tag.
3. Punch both sides of some gold card with a SU punch. Wrap around some gold Organza ribbon and add the ABS Toffee 3mm Sprinkles between each scallop.
4. Cut a label tag from the inked scrap, stamp the Sentiment from Roses In Bloom and distress.
5. Tie a bow adding a button with a linen thread bow, catching the label and attach to the card with a foam dot.
6. Stamp the larger Chrysanthemum twice in Memento Potter's Clay and cut out. Cutting the second one slightly smaller. Stamp two more layers and attach them all one over the other, turning up slightly around the edge.
7. Stamp three leaves and cut out.
8. Spray the flower and leaves with Glimmer mist, once dry arrange on the card. Add a Toffee sprinkle in the centre of the flower.