A really quick share today...........Here's a little 4inch card using the Waltzingmouse sketch for this week # 37.
1. Fold an 8 x 4 inch piece of peachy pink card to make a 4 inch square card. Run the front through the Cuttlebug using Swiss dots embossing folder. Sponge edges with Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink.
2. Using VersaMark stamp the pattern background (Picnic Patterns) onto some copper coloured card, sponge edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
3. Emboss the next layer of card with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and sponge edges.
4. Stamp the smaller open rose from Roses In Bloom using American Craft copper embossing powder. Lightly colour with Copic markers. Adhere the image to a mat of the copper card. Emboss the sentiment onto a scrap of the same card and cut using a Spellbinder tag die.
5. Distress a length of white seam binding and wrap it around the second layer of peach card. Tie a bow at the left hand side. Using Linen thread add the sentiment tag along with a copper charm to sit over the ribbon bow.
6. Adhere the first two layers together, then using foam tabs add the image panel before adding the completed panel to the base card.
7. Add 8 copper brads.
That's it and now I have to move from this computer........my back is killing me!!!!!
See you soon,