Friday 8 April 2011

ABS - Young Love.

Hello Blogger's,

If you're still Hopping along with the AnnaBelle Belle's, click here to see my post introducing three new Digital Stamps.

Today I'm sharing a fun card using Young Love from AnnaBelle Stamps, which I coloured with some of my favourite colours using Copic Markers.


The PI helped me with this little card, cutting the 5 inch base circle and the little scalloped strip which uses the reverse of the Echo Park Little Boy sailboat card stock. It also cut the anchor for me.

Spellbinder circle dies were used to cut the mat layer of pale blue and the coloured image which was printed to X-Press It blending card.  I've added some pale blue seam binding to the mix as well as a gold button that secures the computer generated sentiment.

I love this fun shaped card, wish I could say the design was all mine but I saw one made by Dawn Phillips from Pink Petticoat and had to try one......the good news is it  fits a five inch envelope.........hope you like my version!

This card is entered in the following challenges:

Wee Memories # 50 - 'Colour'

SCS CC 317.
Photobucket

19 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Well hello sailor! Wow, that is so cute Sue, and so suitable for the image as well. Lovely.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sue this is so awesome! You've totally captured the spirit of this image!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a cute card I just love the fun shape!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

I absolutely love the shape Sue. Oh by golly this is perfect.

CraftinGranny said...

What a cutie this is and I love that shape. Coloring is awesome and the image is adorable. Fab job Sue!!! "Hugs" Carol

craftieodmae said...

this is so awesome!!!!!! I love it.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhh, I think you were reading my mind! The addition of the anchor button is perfect. I have lots of them and always looking for ways to use them. Love the shape!

Kim Tonnet said...

Nice to see you today Sue - and that you're still stamping up a storm. Take care, KimT

Andrea said...

Wow Sue this is gorgeous! The shape is perfect for the image!
Have a great weekend :)
Andrea
x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute! And love the unique shape of your card. Glad you come and play with us at Wee Memories! :)

Nilla said...

Pretty stamp, pretty card! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Sue said...

This ROCKS Sue, from the paper to the anchor to the awsome design! :)

Debbles Dabbles said...

I LOVE this card....something really different, really suits the image....It's great!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That is WOW! I love it Sue, perfect!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, what a darling card! Love the stamp! Congrats to the HC gig!!! It's super fun to be on the same team as you!

Isha Gupta said...

Cute card. TFS.

CraftieConnie said...

Wow what an adorable image this is Sue, and such an original card. Your creativity always wows me.

Liz Weber said...

What a darling little card Sue. Love what you do with shape cards and that image is beautifully coloured! Congrats on the HFC DT spot! Well deserved!

Monique said...

Oh I love this Sue... so creative...Love Love this!! Can you tell I love this lol..:)