I'm trying a different layout today with my chat up front followed by the cards. I'm sure lots of people are really not too bothered about the card instructions unless it's something really different :):).
The first is quite my favourite I have to say. This image is just so pretty and I coloured it to match a strip of card saved from a store bought card. The trim is pretty too, a bargain bin find! When gathered it made a pretty flower with a self covered button centre.
Friday is AnnaBelle Stamps challenge day. After a great week showing the new August sets we hope you'll join in with this weeks challenge. Andrea has some wonderful things happening soon so stay in touch. See you tomorrow, here are today's cards:
HC Products: HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket PreCut Set
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
Ivory base card, SU peach parfait card, dsp – GCD Studios – Georgia. AnnaBelle smooth white card. Recycled scrap of orange /chocolate card. Memento tuxedo black ink, SU chocolate chip and peach parfait. Spellbinders Tiny Tags die. Brown Staedtler fineliner. Copic markers. Orange trim. Linen thread. Kaisercraft gems. Evenweave cloth and self-covering button. Fiskars Upper Crest punch. Zip Dry glue, Dries Clear adhesive and a hot glue gun.
Trim, score and fold Ivory card to make a 6” square side fold card.
1. Trim PP card to 5-7/8” square and add a layer of the Georgia dsp that should be 1/8” smaller.
2. Punch along one edge of the 2 inch wide recycled chocolate/orange card using the Upper Crest punch. Add a strip of PP card under the punched edge. Attach this section to the card front so a strip of the Georgia dsp is visible.
3. Wrap a length of orange trim covering the edge of the chocolate/orange card. Secure at the back with tape.
4. Stamp image to smooth white card cut to size. Colour with Copic markers and add a Kaisercraft gem to the centre of the orange posy flowers. Hand draw a border 1/8” in from the edge of the stamped image.
5. Punch along the right side of some PP card then trim to sit beneath the stamped image. Using foam mounting tape add the image to the card front.
6. Gather a length of orange trim to make a flower.
7. Stamp a small Posy Petal using PP ink to some evenweave fabric. Attach this fabric to a self-covering button making sure the posy flower is centred. Using the hot glue gun add this covered button to the centre of the gathered flower. Add a Kaisercraft gem to the centre f the flower.
8. Stamp the sentiment to smooth white card using chocolate chip ink. Cut using a Tiny Tags die. Thread some linen thread through the tag tying it around the covered button. Finish with a bow.
9. Add the completed card front to the base card using Zip Dry glue.
4.25 x 5.5 inch top fold card.
HC Products: HCPC 3412 – Botanical Floral Basket PreCut Set
HCPC 3407 Botanical Floral 2 PreCut Set
Other Products: Coredinations cardstock in pink and burgundy. Cream base card. AnnaBelle smooth white card. Scrap of Basic Grey dsp and green AC card. Memento tuxedo black ink. Copic markers, white gel pen. QuicKuts diamonds and dots embossing folder. Cuttlebug. Bo Bunny brads, AnnaBelle silver cord.
Flowersoft in pinks and greens. Dries Clear adhesive, Zip Dry glue. EK Success corner rounder.
Trim, score and fold cream card to make a 4.35 x 5.5” top fold card. Round bottom corners.
1. Trim pink card to 1/8” smaller that base card and round bottom corners.
2. Using labels 17 die cut a label from burgundy card. Emboss through the Cuttlebug with the diamonds and dots embossing folder. Run an emery board over the top of the embossed card to distress it.
3. From the scrap of Basic Grey dsp die cut the decorative basket. Snip of the handle. Adhere to the embossed burgundy card.
4. Stamp the image from HCPC 3412 to smooth white card using tuxedo black ink. Cut the basket away and cut around the flowers. Colour with Copic markers adding detail with a white gel pen. Adhere to the embossed burgundy card making sure the flowers overlap the basket.
5. Add the Flowersoft to the long slim flowers in the display using the Dries Clear adhesive.
6. Stamp 5 rose petals from HCPC 3407 to smooth white card. Using the matching die cut these out and colour with Copic markers adding some detail with a white gel pen. Add a brad to the centre of each bloom before attaching to the main image with Dries Clear adhesive.
7. Stamp 6 small leaves to green card and using the matching die cut these out. Add to the flower display.
8. Stamp the sentiment to smooth white card and die cut with the smallest label 17 die. Punch two small holes to the top left corner, thread through the silver cord and finish with a bow. Using foam mounting tape add the sentiment to the card front.
9. Use Zip Dry to add the completed card to the cream base card.