Two projects to share today from the Heartfelt Creations sets. You can see the designers projects on the Heartfelt Creations Blog or go pay a visit to each designer........links are under the DT Tab at the top of my page.
6-inch square top fold card
HC Products: HCPC 3411 Woven Basket PreCut Set
HCPC 3387 Luscious Cherry Swirls PreCut Set
HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket PreCut Set – Sentiment
HCPC 3406 Botanical Floral 1 PreCut Set
HCD 714 Decorative Basket Die
HCD 713 Lace Die
Cason ivory card. RomanPrint: white card and hammered white card. Websters Pages DSP. Rangers tea dye distress ink. Memento tuxedo black ink. Prisma pencils and Gamsol. Cuttlebug Swiss dots e.f. Cream crochet trim. Vandoros red heart ribbon. Hug Snug seam binding – dyed with tea dye ink. AnnaBelle black Sprinkle. Stamp-a-ma-jig.
Zip Dry glue, Dries Clear adhesive and Paper Mill adhesive foam dots.
Trim, score and fold ivory card to make a 6” square top fold card.
1. Stamp the woven basket in tea dye ink to the white hammered card. Using the matching die cut the shape. Trim off the handles.
2. Stamp the bunches of cherries twice to some white card using the cut out basket and a stamp-a-ma-jig to work out placement. Colour with Prisma’s and Gamsol. Trim image and sponge the edges with tea dye ink.
3. Trim and emboss some Cason ivory card using the Swiss dots e.f. Sponge edges with tea dye ink.
4. From more Cason ivory card die cut a piece of lace, trim to 5-7/8” sponge edges with tea dye ink.
5. Trim red dsp to 5-7/8”square. Add the embossed ivory card on an angle using Zip Dry glue. Add the lace die cut layer next followed by the coloured cherries.
6. Wrap the tea dyed seam binding around the basket and tie in a bow to the side.
7. Stamp a three layer rose to dsp using tuxedo black ink. Using the matching dies cut the petals out. Shape and assemble one rose adding a black Sprinkle to the centre. Add the rose to the side of the seam-binding bow. Adhere the basket beneath the cherries with adhesive foam dots.
8. Wrap the crochet trim with the red heart ribbon centred over it to the side of the card front.
9. Stamp the sentiment to ivory card in tea dye ink. Cut and emboss with a classic oval die and position on card with adhesive foam dots.
10. Add the completed card front to the base card with Zip Dry Glue.
4.25 x 5.5 inch card
HC Products: HCPC 3387 Luscious Cherry Swirls PreCut Set
RomanPrint White card, ACC red card. Memento tuxedo black ink. Copic markers. Cuttlebug Scrollwork embossing folder. Paper Mill adhesive foam dots. Zip Dry ink. Cuttlebug. The Twinery maraschino twine. Red button.
1. Trim, score and fold white card to make a 4.25 x 5.5 inch top fold card.
2. Using the Scrollwork e.f. emboss the front of the card.
3. Stamp the cherries and sentiment to a piece of white card in tuxedo black ink. Cut and emboss with an oval die. Colour with Copic markers.
4. Die cut a piece of red card with the lacey oval die.
5. Using Zip Dry glue adhere the stamped image to the lacey oval red card.
6. Pop up the completed image to the embossed card with adhesive foam dots.
7. Lace the maraschino twine through the loops of the oval and tie in a bow through the red button.
Thanks so much for calling past today.......Till next time............