Thursday 9 February 2012

Scrapbook Boutique - Hero Arts Sweet Threads

Hello Blogger's,

Here's another post for Scrapbook Boutique.  For my overseas blog readers Scrapbook Boutique is a fabulous on line store who supply us card makers and scrapbook artists with all kinds of up to the minute products:)

I have a couple of cards to share today using stamps from Hero Arts Sweet Threads Sets.  Evelyn has the full instructions over on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog.


For the first card I kept the colours really soft using the background stamp with a cut bloom popped up over ribbon.


This second card uses  stronger colour choices.  I've embossed over the background stamping  using a Swiss dots embossing folder. The three blooms were stamped directly over the background piece  with pearl centres added.


Thanks for calling past today, don't forget to take a look around the Scrapbook Boutique store :)





Photobucket

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Beautifully crafted background papers!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow these are amazing! I must say I especially love the one with the red flowers :) Beautiful stamps aswell!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous work, Sue! I am starting to get real partial to the color grey. The London Fog ink is the only grey I own, and I will be searching out some new shades at the first show I get to attend.

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous!!

Lorraine said...

Two beautiful cards Sue you have done it again, hugs xx

Victoria said...

Stunningly beautiful, both of them. I couldn't choose a favourite!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful! Really lovin the one with the red!

Anonymous said...

These cards are beautiful Sue! Love those backgrounds, especially with the added embossing, and this would be one of my fave sentiment sets too!

Sue said...

totally agree with Therese, the backgrounds are fabulous, I love the contrast of the blue and red in the 2nd one! :)