Thursday 5 July 2012

Scrapbook Boutique - Celebrate.




Hello Bloggers, 

Hope my American friends all enjoyed the 4th July Celebrations.  It's been fun seeing all the red, white and blue themed craft ideas over on Pinterest.

Today, I'm sharing a card made with supplies from Scrapbook Boutique today.
This was Walshie's Birthday Card a couple of weeks back :)

The theme is nautical.........down to the knot in the twine.  However did we manage before the internet?  Love that you can type in a word and all sorts jumps up on the screen. That's how I learnt to tie this knot!

I've added a selection of bright dp behind the image.........Looks a bit like patchwork.....or sails.......

Evelyn has the 'how to' details over on the SBB Blog today and I've added the yummy supplies I used....just below.

Thanks for calling past.......see you soon.


Photobucket





8 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

hahahaha i did that the other week for a card, googled knot tying! We would be lost without google!

Love your card, very cheerful and bright!

x M

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I love this Sue! The knot is a really nice touch and I love the layering :)

Victoria said...

I know what you mean... the internet has become a bit of a lifesaver.
Love how cheerful this card is... and the knot looks good!

Lorraine said...

Love the way you have made the layering look like the flag shape. Super card. xx

lostinpaper said...

Such a fab design! Love how you've layered those DP's!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Sue . Love the nautical theme and the papers used behind fab little boat .
Nice knot too .

The Other Patti Sue said...

LOVE the nautical theme! This totally rocks!

Sue said...

I am sure Walshie loved this fabulous little number! such a great masculine card, twine and all!:)