Friday 19 October 2012

Time for a Slider.......ac090






Hello, this week at AnnaBelle's we're saying it with a card for a little one, what fun!  Hope you can join us by linking all your beautiful creations over on the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog. One lucky person will win a gift voucher to shop at the AnnaBelle store.
If you don't have your own blog you can still play along with the challenges by adding your card to the Stamp, Embellish, Create gallery.  Just remember to add the TAG ac090 so we can find your card.

The Belles have some wonderful inspiration this week so make sure you check in with them all.  More inspiring creations too, from Andrea's guest designer all this month Karin.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I thought I'd try a slider card........my first ever....what fun! 




I used an image and sentiment from Party Animals # 1.
AnnaBelle's Pumpkin Sprinkles, orange twine and button.
I also cut the new Border CDB004 Borders 1
I also used Cuts By Design 002 Shapes 1
(well, just the top edge to sit my button on:))



Coloured with Prisma's and Zest-it Blending Solution.






Thanks for taking the time today, have a great week end. Til next time..........
Photobucket


11 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

awesome card Sue, great colours! Shaz in oz.x

redwasher1 said...

Sue, your slider card is awesome ! Fabulous coloring on this cute image.

Vicki said...

What a great card. Haven't made one like this either. Thanks for the inspiration - hadn't thought to use this set for children only big people.

Kylie said...

Awesome slider card Sue! You have ROCKED this challenge and any little(or big)one would love to receive this card, I know I would lol and I loved how you used matching DP to go with your cute dog image!!!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Sue! You did a great job with this slider! I only ever made one and had help from my DD. Looks like this operates smoothly! Bravo!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a super sweet card and fabulous design too! want to try to make a slide card after seeing this - thanks for the inspiration!

Marion said...

Your slider card just looks way to complicated for me! Great card though - what fun...would love to know how you made it sometime.

craftieodmae said...

this is incredible!!!! Love it, you did great coloring too!

lostinpaper said...

I've never made one of these slider cards..... it would make such a fun TT (hint hint). Absolutely too cute with that sweet little pup and those fun colours!

Andrea said...

This is so clever Sue, I've never tried this before, and it looks amazing!
x

CraftieConnie said...

This is soooo cute Sue, such a neat card too.