Wednesday 21 November 2012

Heavenly Magnolia.......


Hi Bloggers,

No card to share today.......I've been busy though in my little craft cave, getting a few things ready in advance!!  Christmas is fast approaching and you know how it is :)

I picked the first Magnolia from the garden today. The wallaby ate my Magnolia's in Sydney :( . I was thrilled to inherit some mature plants here at the blue house though.   I love them and can't resist having the beautiful perfume in the house.


I've been enjoying the heady perfume from just one bloom whilst working in the cave.......heaven!


Better get on...........bye for now.........
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue said...

Your house must b filled with some amazing perfume! What a gorgeous flower! :)

Selma said...

How beautiful. I can just imagine the wonderful scent coming from this beautiful flower.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Can smell it from here!!!! Fresh flowers are so much more special when they come from your own garden!

Beverley said...

What a stunning bloom. Hope all is well with you xx