Here's a fun colour challenge for AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge ac156. The challenge runs for two weeks, giving you lots of time to add your project to the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog. If you add to the Stamp, Embellish, Create site, make sure to add the TAG ac156.
The PRIZE for one lucky entry is a $15 credit to spend in the store.
I used the Scor-Pal to emboss an outline. Sponged the die cuts for the three challenge colours, stamping the sentiment in tuxedo black ink. Two Sprinkles complete this CAS card.
About AnnaBelle challenges:
- We post our challenges every second Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for 2 weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our winners prior to the next challenge.- Each challenge favourite will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Discount Coupon to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent). - Our top 3 shares will also have a special blinkie to display!
How To Play Along :- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to our Stamp Embellish Createsocial site (you'll need to join) and add the current challenge 'tag' to your photo! You can also use options like Flickr!
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them for now, or grab one of our free digi's, it’s all about sharing ideas :)