Sunday 30 June 2013

Brighter Days with Uniko Studio Stamps


Hello,

How goes your week end?  I know in the UK you've had some rain.......I've been watching the tennis from Wimbledon.  It's been a bit wet here too, though the sun occasionally puts in an appearance so no complaints....it is our winter after all.


 Uniko Studio goodies arrived the other day which was quite a surprise as I only ordered them last week end.....they must have caught the fast jet......thanks Beverley :).  I've inked up a couple so thought I'd share a card  today.


I've used the sketch above from CTS and the following sets:

Background Builders - Round in Circles


Other products include:
AnnaBelle Stamps Kraft card.
Zing white opaque embossing powder with VersaMark ink. 
Hero Arts inks in soft brown and latte. 
Mr Huey's Calico Mists in calico white and calico shine.


I'm looking forward to brighter days.......The boss and I are getting ready for a trip back to the UK and the English countryside so hope the weather settles :-)

Enjoy what's left of your week end.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love the white paint splatter...very pretty card!

Lorraine said...

I agree with above, a lovely card.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very very pretty ... loving that paint splatter!

lostinpaper said...

FABulous Sue! Love the spattered background and white mixed with kraft always looks amazing!

Beverley said...

LOVE your card, the soft neutrals are SO pretty. Which part of the UK are you coming to? Hugs Bev x