I'm tickled pink to be posting for one of my favourite stamp companies today. Here's the story:
I entered a card in the Uniko Studio Stamps Challenge and was lucky enough to have that card chosen for a gift voucher along with this guest spot....woohoo thank you Beverley :)
I have lots of Uniko Studio stamps, though as I type this post I don't have the lovely Wonderful Washi sets. Never mind, I've chosen one of the Background Builders, 'Round in Circles' to make my own Washi.
- The hand stamped Washi has been adhered to red card stock leaving the last inch clear.
- I've stamped a butterfly from Bright Butterflies and, using the matching die cut the image out.
- Cutting a second image from Velum with some Star Dust Stickles added to the tops of the wings for shine.
- Four red gems added for the body.
- The sentiment comes from Pure Florals 'Chrysanthemum'.
- For my second card the Washi has been adhered direct to the white base card.
- I stamped and cut by hand Beautiful Blooms #1.
- Added some Star Dust Stickles before popping it up over the Washi using foam tabs.
- The same sentiment from Pure Florals 'Chrysanthemum' is stamped at the bottom right.
Thanks for calling past today, I hope you'll pop over to Uniko Studio where you'll find lots of clear stamp sets as well as some digital goodness. Perhaps I'll see one of your creations in the monthly challenges, there's still time for this month.........check it out HERE.
Till next time :-)
Uniko Studio Stamps:
Round In Circles
Beautiful Blooms 1
Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum
Designer Dies - Bright Butterflies
Inks:- SU Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade. Memento Teal Zeal, Grey Flannel.
VersaFine Onyx Black. Ranger Distress Inks Victorian Velvet. Star Dust Stickles.