Tuesday 4 March 2014

Brides and Grooms.......everywhere







Hello,

The boss and I have been down to Sydney.  Just four nights away but boy did we pack lots into that time!  I think we caught up with most of our friends even if it was just for a coffee.

I celebrated another Birthday whilst we were away, not so happy about another one but the 'boyfriend' made sure the day was filled doing the things I enjoy. A trip over to the city on the Manly Ferry, taking lots of photos, a visit to the MCA with lunch. Coffee with friends before Dinner overlooking Sydney Harbour. During the day I had lots of text messages with more messages left on Facebook, how lovely! I felt quite special......thank you all :)  It was a fabulous day and a great trip.




One of my Sydney girlfriends has a wedding to look forward to at the end of this month and asked if I could bring her down a card. Which I did and will share here next month :) . When I got home a friend here asked if I had a Wedding card too........there must be something in the air!



It so happens that AnnaBelle Stamps latest issues are Wedding images. Perfect, here's one I made using the champagne flutes with a sprinkle of glitter.




 A simple sentiment with a chilli heart to add a dash of red over a die cut frame.  


I've decided to keep a record of my sewing on a second blog here. If sewing is your thing too, you're welcome to go take a look.  It takes a bit longer to finish a sewing project so not sure how often I'll be posting there :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit today.
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you got spoilt.

Lovely card. TFS. Off to check out what you have been sewing.

Lorraine said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time x