I'm sharing a decorated gift bag today, made with products from Scrapbook Boutique. The little blue bag is one I had in my stash, I always keep a couple........just in case! As a paper crafter it's easy to dress up a cheap buy with papers, stamps and ink and it makes for a fun way to give a gift.
- Stamp the image to X-Press It blending card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Colour the image using Copic markers and a Spica pen for her beads.
- Stamp the sentiment to smooth white card using Memento Bahama Blue ink.
- Die cut the sentiment plus some DP using Spellbinders Labels 8 Die.
- Adhere the sentiment over the DP (at an angle) and punch a hole in the top right hand corner.
- Layer 2 strips of DP and trim to fit the width of the bag.
- Add the coloured image to the front of the bag.
- Thread some blue ribbon around the bag handles and through the punched hole in the label, finishing with a bow.
- Add three enamel dots to complete.