Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas Wishes to you and yours.....



Merry Christmas! 

Wherever or however you spend this time of year, Walshie and I hope you enjoy a safe and happy time.






We won't be spending Christmas on a beach instead we'll be with friends in Victoria where we're expecting a very warm dry day. 


I'm looking forward to 2016  and moving into our new home.  I'm also really looking forward to having access to my craft supplies again ...... I've missed them.


Have a wonderful time.
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Sue . Thank you for Christmas Wishes . I hope that you are enjoying today and all the festivities . May the New Year find that the move to new home will be smooth and hassle free .Like Walshie not climbing ladders . LOL
Miss you in blog land .

Hugs Shirley-Anne

Anonymous said...

Hope you & Walshie had a wonderful and safe Christmas. Look forward to you sharing your creations in 2016 :)

lostinpaper said...

Merry Chrissy to you too, hope you had a great day (and I can't wait til you have access to your crafty supplies and your new house too)!