So, this is the card I entered in the the WCMD Copics Challenge on PCP - and Random Org picked my number yeah!!
I've used two different stamps on this card along with some GKD digital paper.
- Stamps: Autumn Beauty by Theresa Momber for GKD - Pumpkins and wheel barrow.
- SU A Flower For All Seasons for the little ladybug and the bird.
- Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia - coloured with Copics
- Card: GKD Soft Sand and pl pw layering weight also the dp is GKD digital paper. Bazzill - butterscotch and tan card.
- Embellishments: stitched ribbon and one button.
I started with a layer of tan card that was embossed through the cuttlebug. To this I added the butterscotch with a layer of the digital paper .
the ribbon was wrapped around and finished with the button sewn on.
The image was stamped onto the card with the little bird stamped separately and popped up on the main image with foam tape.
A Spellbinder labels die was used to cut the image out with a second label cut using the butterscotch card. This was also attached to the card with foam tape.
A tiny butterfly was added as an afterthought to the swirls on the embossed tan card.
I spoke briefly with my friend Kerrie today, she's been in Cannes at a TV Producers get together. Works all done now and she was just about to board a train heading to Milan......ooh lucky girl it's years since I was there and I love it. She's having a great time with the weather good, which is more than can be said for here it's wet and windy!!!!
OK that's it hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by till next time............