Today I'm joining the girls from Scrapbook Boutique with our March Blog Hop and Inspirational Challenge. Hope you can join us!
The hop is open for one week, closing at midday Saturday 17th March.
Unfortunately the blog hop prize (and the inspiration challenge) are only open to anyone with an Australian mailing address.
Sorry this is not the best photo. I used a new 50mm prime lens on my camera for this shot and to be honest I'm not that thrilled .....see the green tinge on the right! Need to work out what causes this!
Here's how for those who like to know with the links to products used below. Thanks for calling past .........On with the Hop!
1. Stamp the mug from Heartfelt Creations 'Tea With Bella' set to X-Press It blending card using Memento tuxedo black. Stamp the sentiment in the same way only mask the words 'our' and 'TEA'.
2. Using a large Spellbinders circle die cut the image. Cut the sentiment using a Petite Oval large oval die.
3. Colour the image with Copic markers and add some Star Dust Stickles around the edge of both die cut shapes.
4. Trim, score and fold blue core'dinations card to make a 5 inch square card.
5. Trim Navy core'dinations to 4.75" square.
6. Add some navy check dp (mine is from Nikki Sivils 'Blueberry Hill'). Add a strip of green/blue floral dp that has been punched on both edges using a Fiskars Upper Crest punch (or similar).
7. Cut the Cheery Lyn Designs Italian Flourish doily from smooth white card and adhere to card front.
8. Wrap white seam binding over the edge of the navy check, securing at the back. Tie a bow at the base of the card with more seam binding.
9. Add the stamped image to card front using Zip Dry glue. Pop the sentiment up, above the bow using Scrapbook Adhesive 3d foam squares.
10.Die cut a 3 petal rose from smooth white card using Spellbinders Rose Creations. Run a blue Copic around the edge of each petal. Shape the petals and adhere the three layers adding a pear to the centre.
11.Using Dries Clear adhesive add the rose above the ribbon bow.
12. Add two more pearls to the top right corner and adhere the completed card front to the card base with Zip Dry glue.