For my card I used some bright dots and checks from Lilybee Design dp.
The hop is open for one week, closing at midday Thursday17th May.
Unfortunately the blog hop prize (and the inspiration challenge) are only open to anyone with an Australian mailing address.
Why not play along with our regular monthly inspirational challenge.
(Link your project on the SB Blog before 31/5/12)
1. Trim smooth white card to make a 4.25 x 5.5 inch top fold card.
2. Trim a layer of blue check dp and wrap with red satin ribbon before adhering to white card base approx. 1" up from the base of the card.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Danube Blue ink.
4. Trim the yellow polka dot dp to pop up on foam adhesive squares.
5. Die cut the double scallop border from green dp and adhere to line up with the red ribbon.
6. Stamp the heart image to red Coredinations card using VersaMark ink and emboss with white ep.
7. Cut the heart out by hand and pop up over the scalloped border using more adhesive squares.