Today I'm sharing another card made with products from Scrapbook Boutique an Australian on-line store packed with goodies for all your Scrapbook pages and Card making.
I've used Pinkpaislee Prairie Hill clear stamps and matching DP from the 6 x 6 petite paper pack for today's card. Hope you like this one.
Read on if you like to know how I made this one:) Links to the products used are listed below.
5” square top fold card.
1. Trim, score and fold SBB smooth white card to make a 5-inch top fold card.
2. On a piece of scrap copy paper measuring 4.75” draw a pattern for the ‘sun ray’ background. Number each piece and cut out. This is the pattern for cutting the DP. A Spellbinder die was used to cut the ‘sun’.
3. Cut the DP and adhere to a piece of card measuring 4.75”.
4. Use a clear atyou Spica pen to add some highlights to each paper join.
5. Stamp the image in Memento Cantaloupe ink to smooth white card and cut by hand.
6. Die cut two clouds from smooth white card using Die-namics Flat Bottom Cloud die.
7. Arrange the clouds to the front of the card popping up the stamped image on 3D foam squares.
8. Adhere the completed card front to the folded 5-inch base card.
Thanks for calling past today, I hope you're enjoying a relaxing week end.
See you soon..............