The hop is open for one week, closing at midday Monday 17th February.
Unfortunately the blog hop prize (and the inspiration challenge) are only open to anyone with an Australian mailing address.
Join us if you can for our regular monthly inspirational challenge.
You could be the winner of a $30 gift voucher for Scrapbook Boutique.
Here's my card which was inspired by all the Vintage Valentines cards I've seen on Pinterest of late!
- Trim, score and fold black card to make the 4.25" x 5.5" top fold card.
- Punch the bottom of the Geranium card and using a piercing tool pierce all four sides. Add to the card front.
- Punch along the bottom of the DSP and adhere to the card front.
- Die cut the Heart from Vanilla card and stamp the sentiment. Add above the DSP on a slight angle.
- Die cut three Pinwheel posies from pinks and cream card. Shape the posies and add some Stickles to each for a little shine.
- Punch the leaves (3 off) from green card. Arrange the leaves and posies to the card front to complete.
There are still lots of bargains available in the Scrapbook Boutique Store's Biggest ever SALE......just saying :)
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of the hop.....................