Tuesday 13 May 2014

It's a Man Thing

Hello,

Today's card is made using products from Scrapbook Boutique.  My stash of 'Male' cards  is looking a little sad so when a new Memory Box die arrived in the mail I thought it was just the thing.

Love the sharp lines and lovely clean script used with this die. I stuck with that adding a little red for interest. Yes there is a bow but I've tied it behind the button so it's not too girly :-)





The girls have this card along with all the details over at the Scrapbook Boutique Blog today.  I hope it will inspire you to add the occasional 'Male' card to your stash!

Thanks for your visit...............

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Nice male card. Can see why you like this die.

lostinpaper said...

Great masculine design Sue, the bold colours and fun die cut make it perfect!

Patti P. said...

The perfect masculine card...what a wonderful design and love your color palette and of course this great die.
hugs....

Deborah Frings said...

I think the clean simplicity of your card is just perfect for a guy card. I really like the button accent and splash of red!

craftieodmae said...

This is so gorgeous, love everything about it!!!!

Janelle said...

WOW!!! Love this so much I had to pin it. Striking and stylish - a wonderful combo.