Monday 19 May 2014

Wascally Wabbits and High Tea





Hello, 

I'm keen to see when BLOGGER puts this post to air!!!! For some reason (I can't think why) my post's have been showing up a day later than they should..............Or is it that they just don't show up in my Reader until 24 hours later than the posting time!!!  Hmm have you ever had this problem??

So anyway,  on to todays share.......
Ages ago, perhaps years even, I bought an English Card Making Magazine. It included a pad of printed images from LOTV, most of which are still waiting to be coloured!  Whilst 'the boss' was watching the English Cup final on Sunday I sat with my Prisma's and set to work colouring this little image.  As always as soon as it was done I had to make a card to show it off!




Such a little sweetie and so much fun to colour!
A little drop of Glossy Accents on the cup cakes to add shine to the icing and some soft blue chalking around the coloured image.  




Stitched ribbon wrapped around a scalloped matt with the sentiment stamped in black.  The DSP also has a nice glittery shine to the stripes.


The knitted rabbit at the top of the page is from a Pattern I found on line at Ravelry. There are a number of dressed rabbits to choose from, as well as elephants! 
 This is such a great site for knitters, if you haven't paid a visit yet.......go take a look!  This little pattern was designed by an English girl Julie Williams, with a Blog  HERE , also worth a visit :) 

Whilst I'm talking about knitting sites  HERE'S  another with great free patterns to download.....I'm thinking about a fine shawl in knitted lace, worked on circular needles with 330 odd stitches!!!!!  Well I did say thinking.........didn't I!

Until next time..........
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such soft, sweet bunnies, Sue!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute. I plan (think) I might make one of these some time in the future, gorgeous bunnies and elephants. Your card is cute too. Glad to see I am not the only one with things bought but not used just yet!
Love the shawl - I don't think I could attempt that just yet - too many interuptions here.
As for blogger/reader I have that same problem. I got email notice today (Tuesday) and there is nothing showing in my reader yet. I often feel like I am a day or two behind!

Aileen said...

Cute and beautifully coloured. Love this card

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, your coloring is amazing!!!