Thursday 18 June 2009

It pays to stay home!!!!!

I'm having so much trouble with my computer at the moment, so not able to concentrate on cards at all. I've managed to get my lap top that I use when I'm working to load my blog correctly but my Mac Desk Top is giving me all kinds of trouble. I think it's because I've been away and all the blogs I follow have backed up taking too long to download!! I just need to find out how to clear them. I managed to get my posts visible but none of the side bar info comes up. If anyone out there knows the answer to my problem I'd love to hear from you.

I've fixed it! - not sure how possibly just a slow connection! but I seem to be up and running again thankfully.  So please ignore my moaning I hope to be back on tract tomorrow - er later today!!!!






2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Glad to have you back, without swine flu! ... Computers can be temperamental, and due to all your fan mail over the last 10 days, the computer didn't know what to do! ....

Jo in Oz said...

Hi Sue, Glad you've sorted the computer - it's frustrating isn't it when they won't behave, mine drives me mad some days! How was New Zealand, will we get to see any photos? Jo x