This little card was made for 2 challenges this week. The first was one of the Gina K June Release challenges. Which was to make a card using pink and brown plus one neutral colour. The second is the Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge.
The finished card measures just 41/4 inches with the back of the card punched with a SU lace punch.
- Stamps: GKD Rupa Shevde's Home Tweet Home, The little Bird was cut from SU A Flower for all Seasons.
- Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Chocolate, DCWV Nana's Nursery Stack.
- Embellishments: 3 Kaisercraft chocolate pearls.
The chocolate brown card was embossed using the Cuttlebug birds and swirls embossing folder.
The birdhouse was stamped onto Ivory card, cut using a scalloped oval from Spellbinders Nestabilities . I coloured it using Copic markers and the little bird was attached with foam tape.
This next card 'Friends are Like Flowers' is my card for Donna's CAS challenge the 2nd of the Release Party challenges. The challenge was a one layer card using only one kind of embellishment - you could use as many of them as you liked but only one kind. I was'nt sure if the punched strip could be counted as an embellishment so the green ribbon I had planned to use was left off!
- Stamp: GKD Elegant Flowers.
- Card: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory
- Ink: SU Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss
I think with the square or rectangular nestabilities this would have been easier still.
Thats it for today - I hope you have a good Monday...............