Friday, 4 June 2010
Annabelle Stamps - ABSC023
Annabelle Stamps Day and this week Andrea has this great sketch for us to follow...... ABSC023.
The first Annabelle Stamp I owned was 'HollyBranch', the stamp I used for this card. So my first Christmas card for the year.....what do you think?
1. Cut Pearlized card to give a top fold card 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
2. Cut light green ACC to 3.5 x 4 inches.
3. Cut pale green card to 3 3/8 x 3 7/8 inches and emboss with Swiss dots. Adhere to light green card.
4. Using Memento tuxedo black stamp images to PL white card. For the tall strip I've stamped the same image twice and then added a couple of extra holly leaves to tie the two together. Cut the card as follows: 1.5 x 3.5/8 inches and the two smaller ones 1.5 x 1.75 inches. Colour with Twinkling H20's. Adhere to background.
5. Using a scalloped die cut some white card at 1 inch x 1.25 inches.
6. Stamp the word Greetings, from the same set with the aid of a stamp-a-ma-jig. Position this at the base of the stamped section and with double sided tape fix to card base.
7. Add 7 Cherry Sprinkles across the bottom of the card.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge and keep watching for all the latest news about the June stamp release.
Now, the randomly picked winner of the ABSC023 will receive a jar of 3 and 4mm Blackcurrant Metalic Sprinkles, these are such a great embellishment for all your cards and scrapbook pages.
If you can pop past my friends the designing divas who make up the Annabelle Stamps design team they are sure to have some inspiration to share.
Till next time.................