Friday 25 June 2010

Annabelle Stamps - Say it with ???


Hello Blogger's 
It's been a busy week for Annabelle Stamps this week with the previews. If you've been checking them out 
I hope you've seen some things you like, we're half way through this months with 2 more sets to show before they go on sale on 30th.

The challenge this week is a Say It with..... but I'm afraid I'll have to send you over to the Annabelle Stamps Blog to find out just what the 'with' is!!

 I did have a little card I can show you using Annabelle Stamps.  A mini easel card cut with a Spellbinder blossom die.  The dp is from KaiserKraft and I've used a Retro flower punch to punch the little flowers that sit on a punched swirl.  Toffee Sprinkles where added to the centre of the flowers and beneath the sentiment.
The flower image and sentiment comes from my favourite set 'Flowers With Love'



Hope you'll go and check out the challenge and join in with the girls from the design team.

See you soon.......




6 comments:

Selma said...

I just love these little easel cards you make. The colors on this one are gorgeous. I really like the flowers on the bottom to hold the card up.

Tiffany said...

super cute!! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the easle layout. The bling just adds that little lift .

Andrea said...

This is so pretty Sue! I hadn't thought to try a different shape for an Easel card, so you know I'm just going to have to give this a go!
Hope your travels are going well :)
Andrea
x

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable... love the blossom shape!

Kylie said...

LOVE your Easel card, Sue! love the flower shape and loving your colour combo, AWESOME!

I hope all is well!
Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X