Friday's challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is to 'Say It With Buttons and Bows'.
I thought I'd have a change from Christmas Cards and make a blue Birthday card this week.
Stamping the flower stems from ABS Stemmed Flowers and a Birthday sentiment from Squared Posies.
ABS wide striped ribbon ties scrumptious bows that make a card a bit special I think!
I used Helmars Scrap Dots to adhere the bow to the front of my card and it worked so well no foam, no glue gun gunk.......love it!
Drop by the Belles blogs to see some amazing creations all the links are under the Design Team tab at the top of my page. Hope you can play along with us again this week, we love seeing all your cards.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.