Hello.......I'm posting a card for Scrapbook Boutique today. This card uses stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations. Check out the paper lace.........it's just a section of what would have to be the most luscious lace die around at the moment. I've made cards with this lace scored and fanned as here......it's just so pretty!
Using a paper crimper to add some dimension to the larger leaves adds a bit of interest too.
Don't forget the challenge running at Scrapbook Boutique ........... the winner gets to shop at the on-line store. Evelyn has new stock arriving all the time, so there's always something new to see.
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations – Bella Rose Scroll - Sentiment
Spellbinders Foliage Die. Nellie Snellen Branch#2 punch. Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. Paper crimper. Hole punch. Flourish with a Bling Latte adhesive pearls.
Stamp-a-ma-jig. Grand Calibur. Embossing tool. Clear glitter pen. Beacon Zip Dry glue. Art Glitter dries clear adhesive.
1. Trim, score and fold Smooth white card to make a 5” square card.
2. Add check dsp to card front, making it 1/8” smaller.
3. Stamp sentiment, with the aid of the stamp-a-ma-jig, in tuxedo black ink.
4. From smooth white card die cut the Shabby Lace. For my card I cut away sections to make an open loop to one side and 1” from the other side to give me an overall width of 2.5 inches. Sponge the edges with tea dye distress ink and adhere to card front with Zip Dry glue.
5. From Olive card die cut 3 leaves and run these through a paper crimper to add some dimension.
6. Punch out 10 'branch # 2' leaves embossing these with the Swiss dots e.f.
7. Die cut three sets of three layer Posy Patch flowers from DSP and emboss these with the Swiss dots e.f.
8. Shape and assemble the posy patch flowers adding an adhesive pearl to the centre of each.
9. Arrange the larger leaves over the shabby lace. Next add the three Posy Patch flowers and the 'branch # 2' leaves. I use Art Glitter dries clear for all these it holds really well.
10. To complete the spray using a hole punch, punch out some circles (7 on my card). Using an embossing tool push into the centre of each to form a small cup. Add these to the arrangement as before. Add a dot to the centre of each with a clear glitter pen.