Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends, I hope you enjoy a day spent with your family and close friends.
It's wet and miserable here in Sydney.......thank goodness for some craft space to sit and play! Are you ready for the AnnaBelle Sketch Challenge ? Hope you can play along again this week.
Here's my card which closely follows Andrea's sketch.
I've featured a sentiment from one of last years seasonal sets Christmas Wish. UsingVersaColor bronze ink and stamping to the DP which is from KaiserCraft 'Tis The Season' 6x6 collection.
I also stamped the music score from BBD #6 in dessert sand above and below the 'stamped' ribbon.
I've used ABS Kraft for my card so added an envelope to match.
Don't forget to check out the girls cards. All links, including our November guest designer Sue can be found under the DT tab at the top of my page.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas