Hello AnnaBelle followers.......Here's a colour challenge for you to play along with this week.......We hope you will!
Yellow, Lime and Chocolate..........want to see what I came up with? Well first let me tell you I tried sponging once again........yuk! hated it........didn't like the feel of the inked paper either.......oh dear looks like I'll always be a dsp kinda girl!
So, my card.........It's sort of a CASE of this weeks featured stamper (FS243), Dianne on SCS. You can see her beautiful card here . I've used Whimsy Flowers and coloured with Prisma's and OMS.
The chocolate background is embossed with Craft Concepts budding vine e.f. I've used Swiss dots on the lime card too! AnnaBelle's Apple Green d.f. satin ribbon and some lemon Sprinkles for the embellishments. S U border punch scallop trim border was used to make the frame.
Check in with the girls to see how they worked with the colours this week. All the links, including our October G.D. Karin can be found under the DT tab at the top of my page.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.