Two more Christmas cards to share today featuring images from the Classic Christmas Collection.
You can see all the design teams cards on the Heartfelt Creations Blog or by visiting each of the girls. Links are available under the DT tab at the top of my page.
My first card is a Vintage Style Christmas card all red and green with the very popular addition of sheet music.
6” Square side fold card
H.C. Products: HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees PreCut Set.
Other Products: CASON ivory card, AnnaBelle smooth white card. American Craft card in green and red. DSP (? Basic Grey) Sheet Music: found on PINTEREST. Rangers tea die and peeled paint distress inks. AnnaBelle: red hemp. Cotton lace, Kaisercraft pearls. Scotch foam layering tape. Zip Dry glue and Art Glitter dries clear adhesive. ScorPal. Sewing Machine.
1. Trim, score and fold ivory card to make a 6” side fold card. Sponge edges with tea die ink.
2. Print sheet music to smooth white card and trim. Stamp the large Spruce from 3432 direct to the sheet music using peeled paint distress ink. Layer to pale green A.C.C. and machine straight stitch around all four sides.
3. Die cut and emboss a complete poinsettia from red card. Whilst still in the dies ink the centres with tea die distress inks.
4. Die cut and emboss two leaves from dark green card.
5. Using Scotch foam adhesive and dries clear assemble the four-layer poinsettia adding three tiny pearls to the centre.
6. To a layer of pale green A.C.C. adhere the Basic Grey dsp.
7. Die cut the edge only scallop shape, placing it 1-1/4” up from the edge of the card. Using dries clear adhesive, adhere the reverse of the die cut over a strip of cotton lace. Thread the red hemp through the lace and finish with a bow at the left side. Secure the cotton tape at the back of this layer.
8. Adhere the stamped sheet music to the card front adding the layered poinsettia over the two die cut leaves in the top right corner.
9. Adhere completed card front to the Ivory base card using Zip Dry glue.
My second card this week uses one of the ornament stamps embossed in rich gold against a deep burgundy.
6 inch square card.
H C Products: HCPC 3429 Wisemen Ornament PreCut Set
CASON ivory card, American Craft Card: Pomegranate . LSS gold card. All My Memories dsp. VersaMark ink, AnnaBelle rich gold e.p. Burgundy ribbon. KaiserCraft sparklets. Zip Dry Glue, Dries Clear adhesive and Paper Mill foam dots.
1. Trim, score and fold CASON ivory card to make a 6” side fold card
2. Add a layer of dsp to Pomegranate card.
3. From Gold card, die cut two star shape motifs using the Ironworks Motifs die set. Trim them in half and arrange to front of card.
4. Wrap burgundy ribbon around left side of card, securing at the back.
5. Stamp the ornament from 3429 with VersaMark and emboss with rich gold e.p. Using the matching Spellbinder die cut the embossed image.
6. Using the same size die and the largest one, die cut an ornament frame from Pomegranate card. Adhere the stamped image to the card front followed by the frame. Add two sparklets.
7. Stamp the sentiment to CASON card and cut with a small ornament die. Cut another shape the same size from Pomegranate card, trim it in half and adhere to the back of the sentiment. Pop up the completed sentiment to the corner of the card.
8. Tie a bow in more burgundy ribbon and adhere to the card front with a foam dot and Dries Clear adhesive.
9. Adhere completed card front to base card with Zip Dry.
I have one more post for Heartfelt Creations before I step down to make way for what's looking like some incredible new talent..........Good luck to all the girls who made the semi finals. H.C. would be very fortunate to have any one of you designing with their stamps and dies.
I'll still be posting H.C. projects for Scrapbook Boutique here in Australia who offer the stamps and dies as part of their on-line collection......Go take a look Evelyn has an amazing range of scrumptious goodies................
Friday is AnnaBelle Stamps challenge day.......see you then.........