I hope the sun's shining in your corner of the globe.......Sydney is all over the place weather wise at the moment.....not sure what's going on... 30 degrees one day, cold and wet the next......no wonder people get sick .....right!
Friday means a new challenge here at AnnaBelle Stamps and it's so good to see you all playing along. Andrea has another great sketch for us this week.
Here's my card, I've gone with some clear card stock for the base which meant I had to cover the same area inside...........what do you think?
Sorry about the picture! My normal lens is in for repair so had to use the telephoto zoom lens!!!
Here's what the card looks like from the back!
The DSP is KaiserCraft 'Tis The Season' with the music score from BBD #6 stamped over it. I've embossed some ABS Kraft with the Swiss dots e.f. and lightly sponged with SU poppy parade.
Check out the girls cards......links are under the DT Tab at the top of my page. Thanks for calling past...have a great week end!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.