Friday 22 May 2009

CAS 15


Todays card is one I made for Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge no 15 the theme was black and white with a vibrant colour. I think it should have been a SU colour but I used this Color Box Chalk in Tangerine.
So my base card had all four corners punched with the corner punch. The  bottom of the card was punched with the Fiskars  leave it to weaver border punch so that I could thread the spotted ribbon through before knotting.  I stamped the image from SU circle circus onto white card then using a nestability circle punched it out before attaching it to the card with foam tape.
I decided for the black part of the challenge to make a frame. So using two nestabilities, one oval and one circle I cut the frame in black Bazzill card, this was then attached directly onto the card base. 
I've another little card to post a little later today - just need to get the camera out!

No comments: