Tuesday 19 May 2009




For this card I started with the usual A2 card in white. I ran some tan Bazzill card through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The dp is the last small piece of a Basic Grey I think (from memory). I mounted this onto Kiwi Kiss and knotted some Kiwi Kiss ribbon with an antique heart charm threaded through the knot.

The image is SU Upsy Daisy and I've stamped it with VersaMark and then clear embossed it. This was mounted onto Kiwi Kiss with two swirls punched from the same card looped around the top. I used foam tape to attach this square to the card. Hope you like this one.........

I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow with Walshie so will be unable to post for a week.......it's going to feel strange - I'll miss it. I'm taking my Camera and my sketch book so hopefully will come home with all kinds of ideas for new cards. Please check back in a weeks time till then take care.......

No comments: