Friday 27 November 2009

Another day in Paradise!!


Hello,
Today's card is one made using Jessica's sketch challenge on Stamp TV...... I think I missed the cut off time but never mind, I liked the sketch and had this lovely paper to play with.

Card used as follows: GKD pure luxury in pure white layering weight. Navy craft card and the DP is from Grace Taylor for Grant Archival.
Stamps are GKD Signs of Autumn. The sentiment is from Tami Mayberry's set Special Delivery for GKD.
Ink is from SU Pumpkin Pie.

I used my Fiskars boarder punch to shape two layers of card and added the buttons and chipboard flower to the centre of the sentiment.

Quick post today but tomorrow is the Stamp TV CentreStage blog hop. My post will be at 3pm Australian time, the challenge is to stamp onto designer or patterned paper. I'll have a couple of cards to show and they'll stay at the top of my posts for 24 hours........hope you can make it.

Thanks for dropping by till next time...........

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your card is fantastic. I love the colors.......

Mandalika said...

This is so summery - perfect for our weather today!