Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sammy and his friend Spot.....


Hi friends, how are you all?

I think yesterday I paid for my mad week-end......by mid-day I was starting to feel sluggish and really felt like a sleep. For goodness sake, can't start that!
I sat and played with a card for the next GKD blog hop, can't say too much about it but it turned out better than I thought it might! Oh and the card I posted yesterday actually made the challenge over at There's Magic In The Air, only just so I really cut that fine.

Today's card certainly missed Mojo Monday but I liked the layout and had a gorgeous little digital image from Victoria Case so hey presto here it is.

Meet Sammy and his little friend Spot....... how cute are they!
Very simple layout.....Base card is plain white with a layer of gold card. I followed with a layer of red no name card and to this I added the white spot from Doodlebug Design Inc.
Once the image was sized I printed him onto more white card and using a square Nestie cut him out. I've used my Copics to colour him (please note the red....I'm getting braver!). I punched three gold dots as seen and the star was cut from the same gold card.
The sentiment is Computer generated onto a 'ticket' and attached to the card with foam tabs.

A very quick and simple card but the red makes it I think.

Thanks for dropping by,

Till next time.........take care

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

isn't he cute!!!! Fantastic card.....

CraftieConnie said...

Simply adorable Sue!

Selma said...

This is a very cute card. Love that big star. I was so happy to see your card on TMITA.

Betty Benton said...

A boy and his dog -- it doesn't get much better than that! Precious card!

Kathy Jones said...

Awwwww....this is so cute Sue!!! Wonderful colouring!!

Curt in Indy said...

This is a super cute digital! And your coloring is wonderful! I love the red! Great card layout and I certainly love the gold card stock too. Love this! Best, Curt