Friday 3 December 2010

Annabelle Stamps - Say It With ...Christmas Scene Baubles.


Hello all,

Friday is Annabelle Challenge day and  Andrea has challenged us to Say It With.... Christmas Scene Baubles. this week.

First up a Christmas card  with one of the baubles and the Nativity scene.  Sultana Sprinkles have been added to embellish this one.

I'm pretty well sorted for cards now so started making a few tags. .



I've stamped all three baubles in both Poppy Parade and Concord Crush from SU. Instead of using one of the scenes I added the 'To and From' sentiment from 'Christmas Wish' (love, love, love this little versatile set:)).   Spellbinder dies cut out the baubles and the backing circles too!  I've dressed them up   with   punched flowers, each  set with ABS pearls and some of the red cord and stitched ribbon from the card set.  I also stamped out the Peace , Love and Joy  sentiments to pop on each tag. 

The Concord crush tags have been decorated with glitter covered snowflakes cut using the PI.  Some matching ribbon and sparkled tape to hang them.  Here's a close-up............




Play along with us again this week, you could be the person to win a $20 shopping trip to the Annabelle Stamp Store. Remember, next year we are asking you to add your Annabelle Stamped entries to the Gallery here for a chance of some more fun stuff.  That's it for me this week I'm off to check all the challenge entries.  If you can, go check out the Annabelle girls creations using Christmas Scene Baubles.   

Thanks for dropping by...........


Photobucket

12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are so awesome.... lovin the tags!

Ida said...

Wonderful card, very elegant looking. Pretty tags. It was fun to see different uses of the set.

Monique said...

Love your card Sue and I saved your tags in my favs...Very cute :)!!

Kerrie said...

Pretty card... but those tags are just gorgeous.

Deborah Frings said...

Susan

You have been so busy - I do like those tags, they're cute. And the nativity card is lovely.

craftieodmae said...

I've still got a few more cards to make and haven't even started with the tags, you doing great!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are a crafting machine, my friend! Gorgeous work!

redwasher1 said...

Sue, your card is gorgeous and love the tags!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your creche ornament Sue - and your tags are wonderful! How great to be all done with your Christmas cards!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card.. Love the ornament idea!!

Kylie said...

Love your tags Sue, I'm so going to 'case' your idea and make my tags this year lol and your card is a STUNNER, loving the yummy colours you used!

Have a great week! Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Tiffany said...

Your card is fabulous and your tags are gorgeous!!