Saturday 4 December 2010

Good Morning.......

Hello, 

How's everyone this Saturday?  I know it's snowing all around the place.....the UK has had a good covering and parts of the US too. Here in Sydney it's still very wet! I hope all this wet stuff is going to good use is all I can say!

I'm up bright and early this morning as there is a "Marathon" craft class running this week end at the Pazzles Classroom. I sat through the first class reading the chat, saying hello to people and trying to take a few notes to make the project myself...... OMG!!! I have two hours to get myself organised ready for the next class. I'm going to try and work and watch at the same time, so that means two computers and the cutter going.    Maybe....

I just might be a bit quiet this week end!!!   I hope to make at least one project to share.

It's that crazy time of year when everyone seems to be in a rush, so if you're out and about in the snow ....take care.

See you soon.



Photobucket

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

No snow her (yet) hope we don't get any, have fun at your class!

Shirley-Anne said...

VERY hot here . Enjoy the class , cant wait to see your next projects from it.

redwasher1 said...

We have been getting some snow and it is very cold! The snow here is very wet and melting off and I think we are to get more tomorrow. Boy, winter came fast for us!! Hopes for a early spring??