Wednesday 29 December 2010

Here's a little something.........



Not quite what I had planned for today but I had a few problems yesterday with my split hard drive....sounds painful right?   I've split the hard drive on my Mac to load Windows...... Enough said!


Anyway, I finally got round to adding a couple of my crochet flowers to a card, here it is:


I've used Kraft for the base card with Basic Grey Origins design paper.  Some zig zag stitching with the jute ribbon add to the texture of this little number....... I layered two flowers and added a button to match the dp.  The Birthday Greetings sentiment is from Annabelle Stamps 'Sentimental Bluebells'.

Have you visited the Annabelle Stamps Blog lately?  There are some Super Sales and Andrea has a Design Team Call  at the moment.  If you're interested go check out the details here .

See you all soon,

Photobucket

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutley beautiful, I love your flower!

Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely - those crocheted flowers add so much dimension!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card, Sue and I'm so loving your flowers, AWESOME colour combo too!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Patti J said...

Sue, I love how you have doubled up the crocheted flowers - makes it look so full and fluffy! Beautiful card!

Betty Benton said...

What a wonderful card -- I love the addition of your crocheted flowers

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card I must learn how to do the crochet flowers they look stunning. Hugs xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love Kraft. Love the panel of patterned paper and the jute ribbon and of course your flowers
Hope to use mine soon .
Thanks for all your kind comments this year . Happy New Year

The Other Patti Sue said...

Drop dead gorgeous GF! Love your flowers!

Theresa's Studio said...

Another beauty...love the crochet flower. My friend made me some crochet flowers but I have yet to use on a card....hate to part with them. But you inspire me to use one.