Tuesday 20 April 2010

Amber April Showers!

Hi Blogger's,

I hope you're all well........ I heard a rumour of more snow in the UK or was it really just Ash from the Volcano!!!!!!! I'm so glad you dropped by today I have this little card to show you called Amber April Showers.......well at the moment if Amber was in Sydney she'd need that umbrella to keep the sun off!!! It's been glorious weather here, hope it's the same in Victoria Ian and I are going down for a few days very early tomorrow morning!

I found this little digital image on the Internet yesterday from a site I hadn't seen before called Clipart and Scrap I bought three of these cuties but had to colour Amber so I'd have a quick card to post today.

Punched Retro flowers, Kaisercraft gems and some pretty ribbon and hey presto !!!!

Hope you like her............

Be back soon.... I'm on the mobile Kez!!!!

16 more sleeps till Copic Certification!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

craftieodmae said...

She's adorable and your card is fantastic! Perfect coloring as always!

Shirley-Anne said...

colouring is amazing but I really loved the two [ red and yellow] strips behind the image and their edging.

Robyn said...

Yes ...I like her! She is very cute! Hope you have fun down here south of the border!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh is this not the cutest thing ever? Love your card.... just adorable!

CathyC said...

such a cute card!
have sent you an email with my email address to collect your prize. Cathy, xxx

Ida said...

This is so charming and sweet. You do awesome work.

Kathy Martin said...

This card couldn't be any sweeter! Love the flowers and ribbon! Great image and coloring! :)

Kathy Jones said...

Sue this is gorgeous!!! What a DARLING image, great colouring and love the double punched border, ribbon and all those gorgeous flowers!!! Enjoy your trip to Victoria!!!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, Sue!! Hugs Nilla

Betty Benton said...

This is so very pretty Sue! Love that image and the ribbon and bow -- just perfect. Ditto on what Olga and Shirley-anne said!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this image and the details of your layout ...great DP! You find the greatest digis.

redwasher1 said...

Oh, she is so sweet! Your card is awesome and I love that ribbon!!

Brenda said...

So cute!!! wonderful colors and Sue your coloring is awesome!

Patti P. said...

Beautiful card Sue! Love the image and your coloring.

Kerrie said...

She is just so cute, love the dp....

Bev said...

Ah this is just adorable Sue, love the sweet image. Delish papers and details toox

Bev said...

Ah this is just adorable Sue, love the sweet image. Delish papers and details toox

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Selma said...

Very cute image and I love your flowers. Your coloring is fantastic. This is a very cute card.