Congratulations to our 1st Blog Hop Winner for July.
Are you all ready for this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge?......Have you been playing along? I can't wait to visit some blogs with the "AnnaBelle Favourite" Blinkie!
This week Andrea would like us to 'Say It With CIRCLES'. Our Challenge guidelines are at the bottom of this post, take a peek and join in.........it's fun!
OK ....so this week I went back to one of my favourite little sets for the main image for my card 'Party Animals 1" has so many great images to colour and a whole bunch of cool sentiments. I also wanted to show you some NEW to the store red/white hemp twine........oh my goodness this is so nice!! It's got bags more body than some of the other brands around and is great for threading through buttons......no sewing needle needed here!!!! Anyway before I go off track here is the card.....
This little cutie has been stamped to some Kraft, coloured with Prisma's and OMS. I picked one of the sentiments to sit inside the frame....perfect! Cut with a small Spellbinder circle die ready to be popped up on foam mounting tape.
My 4 inch square base card is more Kraft and I've die cut 4 circles, the plain ones have been stamped in chalk ink with a BBD#3 stamp and the heart circles have been embossed with Cuttlebugs Spots and Dots embossing folder...... lots of circles on this little number! 3mm Cherry Sprinkles and a couple of buttons complete my card, hope you like it.
Thanks for calling past and leaving your lovely comments. Please call in to see what the Belles and our guest designer Betty have to share with you this week.....Links under the DT Tab at the top of my page.
Back tomorrow with my last project for this weeks Heartfelt Creations release Botanical Garden Collection. Till then......
I'm entering this little card in the Make It Monday # 45 Challenge.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.