This weeks challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps is as above.......Oh I was thinking I could have made a start on Christmas Cards.....Then again maybe not! Hope you'll join in with us.....details below.
For my card I chose one of the Belle Digi Stamps "Young Love". Printed to smooth white card I've added some double faced satin ribbon as well as three lime Sprinkles. Stitching and a die cut doily complete the card.
Thanks for calling past again this week, don't forget to go check the Belles cards today and our guest designer Betty. All the links can be found under the DT tab at the top of the page.
Have a great week end.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each week’s winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge, which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that week’s winner.
How To Play Along:
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.