Thursday 14 May 2009

Mojo Monday 86


Hello!
The suns out here today though its quite windy. I've thrown all the windows and doors open again today and had a bit of a cleaning frenzy!!  Must be feeling a bit better.  We decided to postpone  our holiday until early next month - I have to tell you I'm really pleased too as I feel and look 90!!!  I could just imagine arriving at Christchurch Airport and being held in quarantine with suspected swine flu. Now I know that sounds dramatic but that's the way things are going for me at the moment. We were going to move it back two weeks but Walshie has to go to Melbourne so if I feel OK I might go with him and do some shopping!!!
Anyway enough of all this,  I want to show you a card I made for Mojo Monday - week 86
I've followed the sketch exactly this week, I liked the layout and had a play with some of my nesties. I have one odd set, but think I will have to get the scalloped ones to go with them.
For the first time I'm pleased with these mounted squares........ I will put that down to the nesties!
OK card stock is SU Kiwi Kiss, Pale Plum and DP American Crafts.
The stamped image is from SU A Flower For All Seasons - I just stamped the frog twice more on his own!
I coloured this one with coloured pencils and used baby oil to blend a little .
The centre image I raised by attaching it with foam tape.
The little 'Hello' stamp I picked up at a craft show, not sure who's it is -  it's unnamed - but I love it.
That's it for me today, have a great day......

2 comments:

NinaB said...

What a cute card, Sue. I just ordered some pencils from GinaK and can't wait to try the baby oil technique. I would love to do the OMS one she did, but I don't think I can put it in my luggage, it's flammable. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun frogs and good coloring. Great job on the Mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.