Saturday 11 September 2010

WMS - Vintage Labels - Enjoy....


Good morning Blogger's,

Before I get to today's card just a reminder of my September Candy here.




Thank you for the lovely comments you left on yesterday's Annabelle card, I'm so glad you guys liked it.   Annabelle Stamps are so much fun to play with, I've added a couple of sets to my Calico Bag of goodies.

Today's card uses  Waltzingmouse stamps, Vintage Labels 2 is another of Claire's sets designed to coordinate with Spellbinder dies.  I've chosen lavender again and hope you can see this one as such and not blue!  Actually I think I did a better job with the camera today. Some beautiful satin ribbon and a few gems give a touch of glamour.  

I'm spending Saturday afternoon with my Stampin Up Demonstrator. Checking out the new catalogue and trying some of the new toys.  I'm bound to find all sorts that I just can't live without !!!

I really like the look of the card  they sell at Amuse in America, such beautiful colours, small checks and polka dots but white on the inside......makes sense doesn't it?  I wish someone here made or stocked it.   

OK that's my whinge over!!!!! Thanks for dropping by this week, I hope you have a safe and happy week end.    Till next time.............


Photobucket
Stamps: 
Waltzingmouse Stamps, Vintage Labels 2, Rescue Remedy Additions. Ink: Stampin Up, Perfect Plum, Card: GKD Kraft SU Lavender Lace, DP Making Memories  Vintage Findings, Kaisercraft,La Di Da Collection and Lilac Avenue Collection. Embellishments: Satin Ribbon, Kaisercraft gems. Equipment: Spellbinder Labels 2 die.

9 comments:

slbt17 said...

very nice - need to go check out those stamps!
Sandra

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous ribbon & bow! Again, a totally beautiful card!

Selma said...

I can tell it is purple and it is lovely. Your bow is so pretty.

CraftinGranny said...

Very pretty card Sue and you've used my fav color of purple. Love it! "Hugs" Carol

Kerrie said...

Great card, love the colours and the bow is terrific.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers GF! This is over the top gorgeous!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...great color and that bow is over the top. The photo shows the color really well.

Jessie said...

What a beautiful and elegant card! Love it!

Nina said...

oh so pretty, that rich purple ribbon really caught my eye! lovely card!