Friday 14 October 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps - Say in With....




Hi Bloggers......I'm back with AnnaBelle Stamps Friday challenge which this week is to 'Say It With Embellished Corners'. Hope you'll play along with us again this week.

I've not had a great week this week...Pharyngitis......yuk......coughing and spluttering everywhere....I so need some warm sunshine!

I made this card, which in my head seemed to work......but in real like I hated the shiny, clear embossed music score and the embellished corners also looked a bit .......lame!!!



So I tried again and made this one:


Much happier...... Kraft and red needs white too I think and I love a little peep of dsp :).
The red card is SU poppy parade with the dsp My Mind's Eye - Lost  & Found - Market Street and I used VersaMagic Cloud white ink.

It might just be that I've been making so many 'big' cards lately with lots of layers, ribbon, lace etc.! Or is it just not feeling 100%? .....Not sure, but I do feel better for telling you !!!!

Hope you'll take a moment to go check on the girls cards today. I'm sure they didn't have the same trouble as me! Links are under the DT tab at the top of my page. Our challenge guidelines are on the ABS blog.


The fabulous ABS products are listed below.




Photobucket

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I do like your second effort much better -- sometimes an idea just needs a little tweaking! Please get to feeling better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fabulous! Me I'm always for CAS myself, although I do like the look of the DP peeking out!
Hope you feel better soon!

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are way to hard on yourself GF! I love both renditions! I do like how think the one in kraft makes the colors pop though (0= They are both BEAUTIFUL!

Vicki Fraser said...

I think they're both delightful!

Andrea said...

Both ar just fabulous Sue!! I am very partial to red and kraft!!
Hugs,
Andrea

Marion said...

It is not fun being sick so hope that you are on the mend Sue. I like both versions, but I would have to say that the first one is my favourite. I love that frame in red! It really packs a punch against the kraft.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh TillySue these are marvelous. I agree with you...the white pops. I like them both though. What die is that you used? Love it. Thank you for joing our CDS blog hop. Good Luck.

Sue said...

both fabulous cards Sue, I love how you have used the nestie in the centre- a great little frame! :)