Friday 25 May 2012

It's Sketch week at AnnaBelle Stamps



Hi Bloggers,

Yes.....Friday means AnnaBelle Stamps weekly challenge and this week (absc050)  it's a sketch....what do you think?   Might you play along with this one?






I kept very much to Andrea's sketch for my card this week using a pre folded card I bought .....way back when Walshie and I were in Washington!  The image from Whimsy Flowers was coloured with Prisma pencils, using the same soft colours as the stripes on the card.  I've shaded in a soft blue adding some dots for additional shading detail.



A Spellbinder M-Bossabilities folder (ES-006) So Trendy was used for the white panel. For the bling element I added three pearl hearts.

Take a look at the Belles cards for more inspiration this week, links are under the DT tab at the top of my page.

Thanks for calling past......


Photobucket


13 comments:

Vicki said...

Lovely. Hopefully I will get a chance to play this week - Weather here in Melbourne not great so a good excuse to stay in side and play with my stamps! Love the flower - TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty Sue! It's so hard for me to get pastel colours right (maybe that's why everything is bright) & yours colours are perfect!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! I think I'm lovin' these stamps.... thanks for sharing!

Danielle Daws said...

This is so soft and pretty! I'm not terribly good at pastels, I think I'm using too much pressure. Yours is gorgeous!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sue this is just so pretty. I love the beautiful soft colours and that image is just so elegant :)

Selma said...

This is such a cute card. I love the pastel colors.

Lorraine said...

Love the soft colours used so elegant. Hugs xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Sue! Such a lovely color pallet!

Jose said...

Gorgeous card Sue, and love the delicate colours you have used.
Jose x

Andrea said...

So pretty Sue! Love the soft pastel colours you've used!

Kylie said...

What a beautiful and soft card, Sue! LOVE the pastel colours you used and your take on the sketch!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sue said...

so soft and exquisite Sue!!

Marion said...

Love the pastel colours Sue! Nice card.