Saturday 29 September 2012

Ruffles Marci


Hi Bloggers,

Just popping in to share a card featuring Ruffles Marci from La La Land.  


I've coloured her with Prisma's and layered her for a 3d look.  


The DP is from Kaisercraft Candy Lane Collection 6 x 6 paper pad.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

1. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 



2. Lollipop Crafts has a great challenge running - #90 Break Out Your Punch

I've used a SU punch at the top of the green border and EK Success Diamond Lace as well as the EK Success five petal flower punch. A couple of oval Spellbinders too :)

3. Make It Monday's challenge #108 with Digi Doodle Shop

Back tomorrow with The Roses challenge card for October, hope you can call back.....
Photobucket

7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

She's really lovely and has so much dimension. Super card!

Betty Benton said...

What a darling and I love her ruffly tiered top!

Deb McCleary said...

Sue she's gorgeous! I love Ruffles Marci - one of my favourites! What a beautiful card and I love the added dimension you have given Marci.
Cheers!
Deb.

Marjorie said...

Oh! hunnie..I like this very much..love how you have show cased this gorgeous image..beautiful design too...
Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Angela said...

This is adorable...the ruffles certainly do look 3D...they jump right out at you...love it! Saw you at Make It Monday....

lostinpaper said...

Isn't she just the sweetest! Love those fun flowers too!

Sue said...

a la la-Wow!! you have made miss marci look so sweet, coloured so beautifully! I love the dimension you have added to her, so clever! :)